Processing of intracardiac electrogram (EGM) signals acquired by implantable cardioverter-defibrilator (ICDs) or in the catheterization laboratory:
- Investigation of atrial arrhythmias: atrial activation and manifestations on electrogram (EGM) and electrocardiogram (ECG) signals.
- Investigation of new methods for guiding atrial fibrillation ablation, using regularity, synchronization and propagation information extracted from EGM signals.
- Signal processing to assist the finding of ectopic foci during ventricular ablation
- Automatic activation detection for cardiac mapping.
- Analysis of repolarization alternans in intracardiac electrograms.
Investigator in charge
Technologies and targeting sectors
- Technology 1
Software for EGM signal processing including activation detection/delineation and computation of indices of organization, synchronization and delays.
Targeting sector: Biomedical engineering companies